Pure VPN Review
In this review we discuss the VPN provider PureVPN. This happens to be one of the best known providers of VPN with servers around the world. In this VPN service your internet traffics are encrypted, anonymised and hidden while any internet blockades happen to be bypassed. The PureVPN is well known as solid and reliable, has fast servers and you can watch the American Netflix with it. You can also circumvent restrictions on the Internet with PureVPN, such as censorship in countries such as China, Turkey or Russia. And it is possible with PureVPN to completely download series and films via torrents.
Below we have listed the most important features of PureVPN:
- PPTP, L2TP and SSTP connections and 256-bit encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth and server switches
- 1Gbps connection speed
- No activity logs, only access to the server is logged for 5 days (not which sites you have visited)
- Up to 5 simultaneous connections on one account
- Indicate whether certain data should not run via the VPN connection
- Free software and apps for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Virtual router function: allows to turn the windows laptop or computer into the Router with the VPN to which you can connect 10 devices
- 7-day money-back guarantee
Using PureVPN: Installation and Configuration
PureVPN for Windows
The dashboard of the PureVPN app gives you the possibility to specify in detail what you want to achieve with the VPN connection (the choice exists at the time of writing: VPN for China, ABC TV streaming, BBC iPlayer streaming, CW TV streaming , Entertainment channels faster streaming, ESPN streaming, HBO Now, HULU, iTV, Amazon Prime, BeIN sports, sports channels, online gaming, Sky TV, Sports 1, WWE Network, TVCatchup, VoIP, RTE Player, Zattoo watching).
After this you can choose from which country you want to do this. In addition, you can also make a choice for a VPN server purely on the basis of region, country or city. A search option is also available for this.
In the Windows App there are also a number of other settings to change including: automatic connection if the VPN connection is lost, protocol selection (ikev, tcp, pptp, l2tp, sstp, udp, automatic), 265 bit encryption on or off, secure Enable DNS, IPv6 leak protection, Internet Kill Switch (automatically disable all internet connections if the VPN connection is lost), Split tunneling (excluding programs from the VPN connection).